Original topic:

Front screen cracked and now my Z fold 3 freezes and goes into bootloop

(Topic created: 09-07-2022 07:01 PM)
Solo406
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Has anyone had this issue? I had the supcase the cheaper one with the holster I was taking a ladder out of my work truck hit the holster just right broke the clip anyway the front screen is broken just the lcd I can see a micro size crack. Anyway anytime the screen would be active it causes the phone to freeze and bootloop I have no issues using the bigger screen I can still touch on the front screen and get feedback but as soon as I switch to the main screen the phone resets has anyone had this problem? Or anything like it? Thinking about trading it in rather then fixing

0 Likes
2 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@Solo406 

Haven't had this happen to me, but with physical damage, so many things can go wrong. Maybe there is some kind of short in the front screen assembly now.

Solo406
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
That's what I was thinking I've worked on quite a few phones working for batteries plus but I've never come across this issue before. But I wanted to post to see if anyone has had this problem. I don't wanna order a screen to find out that it's something more. Might just take trade in value for it in 2 weeks ill be back working for batteries plus again and away from garage doors lol
0 Likes