Original topic:

Should I purchase the Z Fold 3?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
OkeyMarkie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Been thinking of buying z fold 3 only caviat is that im a heavy phone user and the battery is lower than my current one. Should I rather wait for next release in january? Mann im jealous of others though.

0 Likes
10 Replies
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
I would I love it but battery is a downside.
0 Likes
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
I hope you give it a try, you might be surprised with the battery life ( it may work for you )
0 Likes
GodfatherSamsung
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Same here. I'm happy with S21 Ultra 5000mah. Huge drop in battery especially with dual display.
0 Likes
OkeyMarkie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
So u guys saying ignore fold 3 and wqit for january?
0 Likes
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
I say try it, you maybe surprised
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Heck no and come January imagine what you'll get for the fold as a trade in
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
You are more patient than me, January will be here in a blink. I am not a big fan of the trade in programs. I am addicted to the new phone/ technology feeling 😂 so January I might in line with you. Cheers
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Me either I bought mine outright but I bought it on swappa sealed 512 Gb I didn't want to wait for samsungs delays and saved a bunch of money
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Go for it....... as a note series user, with the longer battery life and 1 tb SD card setup, I really struggled with the idea of switching to the Z Fold 3. I, too consider myself a heavy phone user to the point that I use the Dex feature with a monitor, wireless mouse and keyboard instead of my laptop daily.
My experience so far is the fold is barely making it through the work day, but it is making it ( I will admit, I do get a little nervous when the battery level becomes low before the work day ends). I refuse to reduce the screen refresh rate and other battery drain features because those features are what I paid for. So what I have been doing is whenever I am in Dex mode with full setup wireless keyboard and all, I just put the fold on a charging pad and now I at the end of day I have lots of battery to remove the anxiety feeling I have been getting.
On the days I don't use the Dex feature much, it goes back to barely making it through the my work day, but it does.

So, I think you should try it, it may surprise you. Cheers