Original topic:

Z Fold 3 Pre-order keeps getting canceled

(Topic created: 07-28-2021 09:26 PM)
useru9UbwIqJIZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hi!

I've tired ordering a zfold 3 3 times today with affirm and I am approved but samsung keeps accepting then canceling my order! 
9 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

We are sorry to hear of this, for all online order concerns please reach out to our eCommerce team directly at 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userSHfAulNdlu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

I made almost 20 orders for Fold 3 but all get cancelled as I completed the payment. I changed various methods of payment (Google Pay, Credit Card, Debit Card while PayPal and Amazon Pay don't work at all), billing adress, shipping adress, but none of the order went through. I am really disappointed as I spent whole 3 days trying to make this order. The customer service doesn't help even they help made orders for me. Terrible Pre-order experience.

SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Please reach out to our eCommerce team directly regarding all online order concerns. They can be reached at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
uservpPOkJMHGg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

I recently applied for Samsung financing and was granted financing. I am a new customer trying to get a new phone from Samsung via their website. I wanted to get the s21 5g ultra, and I went ahead and ordered, my order went through, and then all of a sudden minutes later I get an email saying my order was canceled. This went on a few more times as I tried to place the other again repeatedly seeing that there was no problem with my financing or anything. the same thing kept happening. I contacted TD America who were very helpful checked and double-checked my account EVERYTHING was fine. So I went ahead and contacted Samsung, first, they told me the reason was I had exceeded the number of orders I could make( at this point it is important to note it had nothing to do with that because from the very first cancelled order as a new customer it was saying that). I explained this to Samsung and they began probing and then the series of rubbish replies began.

First, they tried to say it was my fault, I exceeded the order amount I reiterated I am a new customer then someone else came on and said its the address citing that my address is an apartment and Samsungs online system does not recognize apartment building addresses and might be mistaking it for a business address!!!????? what does this mean I asked. 

Then the next thing they said when I challenged this was maybe I could use someone else's address because somebody from my address had ordered Samsung products and defaulted. Again I challenged this and said what does this have to do with me? it wasn't my name, or my credit or anything how can Samsung advise I use someone else's addresses when my home address is tied to my financing.

The next thing they said after I challenged that was their system is filtering out fraud will I be able to send my financing documentation to make sure, I did, and still, that was not the issue and the issue was still not resolved.

After I complained again about everything I have been through just to utilize my financing and get a new phone, another Samsung employee had the audacity to suggest I use another means of payment. I was livid! 

First off why did I go through the trouble of disturbing my good credit to obtain what I felt was decent financing to get a phone and then because your system is broke, you tell me to use another form of payment???? if I wanted to do that pay all 1119 for the s21 ultra 5g why would I secure financing? I expressed my extreme disappointment and disgust at the entire process and still, nothing has been done.

As I type this, I have my finance credit sitting there and I cannot purchase anything from Samsung and nobody can give me any legit reason why my order keeps getting cancelled!!!!!!

At this point, I have lost faith in Samsung, its process and its financing. They have not been able to help me in any way. So at this point, I am warning anyone and everyone to be wary of Samsung.com they have serious issues that almost seem like they are trying to scam you into paying full price for items rather than use your financing.

ITS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

musepharaoh
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Hope they will fix that because that can easily cause problems for many people living in an apartment or condo. Samsung update your systems. Use Google maps or something. 😂
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Every time I open this app, the pre-order prices that I have an RSVP for keep increasing.
What kind of thanks is that for returning Samsung customers?
userlWVGWLurOv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

I have been trying to preorder the new Galaxy Watch4, and it has been a customer service disaster. I have placed the order five times. Each time is seems to go through. I get a notification from my credit card that the order has been charged. Each time, within five minutes I get the following message: 

Thanks for your recent order. We’re really sorry, but we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current."

Having used four different credit cards and having confirmation from all of my credit card companies that there are no issues with the cards, I am 100% sure there is no issue on my side and the issue is definitely on Samsungs side. All that customer has offered is to try placing the order again. Their only other solution was to try buying from a different retailer - the message basically "we can't help you, so take your business elsewhere." No doubt I would not have an issue doing something as simple as placing an order if I was trying to buy an iWatch from Apple. 

I see other message board posts marked "solved", but the only message is to call customer service, which I clearly have already done. Is there a real solution that doesn't involve me simply taking my business elsewhere? 

Options
Galaxy Fold
This Galaxt Watch4 Pre-orders have been quite buggy, try pre-ordering later. 👍
0 Likes
llmicbigboot
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Hey Kung fu. 👋 This is not customer service. It is "buyer beware"...In my job...if someone was laying on an operating table, you fixed them. You didn't give up and tell them maybe another surgeon was better.
0 Likes