Original topic:

Google Calendar "invite" section disappeared

(Topic created: 11-26-2023 09:33 AM)
waltertwh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I'm using Note 10 upgrade to Note 24Ultra and my friend using Note 23Ultra, I'm trying to find the invitee section on Google Calendar whereby merges with Samsung Calendar. Somehow, the invitee section disappeared but then my friend Note 23Ultra the "invitee section" is there. This caused me trouble I needed purposely to download Google Calendar apps from Play Stores, so every time I needed to add events from Google Calendar "Apps" to able to add people/add guests, instead of like my friend directly can add events from build in Google Calendar from an Android phone with ready "invitee" section.

I try to sync everything and do whatever I can, does anyone has any suggestion?

4 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@waltertwh There is no Note 24 Ultra. Samsung hasn't released a S24 Ultra either. If you have a device which claims to be either, it is a fake device. 

The Google calendar app has "Add people" when you are creating a new event. Samsung calendar does not. Is this what you are referring to? 

waltertwh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes, I understand Google Calendar Apps from Play Stores have "add people". What I mean like my friend's phone doesn't necessary to download Google Calendar apps from Play Stores. Just directly add an event from the phone Calendar which is the calendar already built into the phone and link to Google Calendar. His calendar has an "invitee" section when adding events.

0 Likes
DRzExclusive_
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Note 23 ultra? Since when Samsung have a Note 23?
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello walterwh, Welcome to the Community. I understand how convenient it is to have the "invite attendee" feature in the calendar app.

I am including a link to an article with steps to add calendars to Samsung calendars. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00089064/ 

Try following the steps to add your Goggle account to the Samsung calendar. Once you've added the account to the calendar, try creating an event and see if the option is available to invite an attendee.

Please let me know the results.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes