Original topic:

Has anyone had any kind of issues with the Note 9?

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 10:59 AM)
sparky76
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Has anyone had any kind of issues with the note 9. Just any kind of issues

0 Likes
7 Replies
nemesis624
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I just traded in my Note 9 for a Fold3. What issues are you referring to?
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Oh no!  What's the trouble that you're having?  We would be more than happy to assist!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
sparky76
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Any time I delete anything or download anything I have to turn my phone off and back on to get the writing off my screen. Like when you delete something bhow it says file or pic has been deleted. It stays on the screen till phone is turned off and back on
0 Likes
BEN83
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I use to have note 9 and I didn't have any issues with that phone it was working good.
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern when it comes to lagging on your device. The first step would be to wipe the cache partition. The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly. Give these steps a try: 

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
sparky76
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Now will this wipe out any information or valuable stuff I have and need on my phone. I'm not very tech friendly.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for following up. This will not clear the important information on your device. This is like clearing the cookies on your browser when using a computer.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes