Original topic:

My phone won't let me update my apps on Google?

(Topic created: 11-11-2021 06:45 PM)
Jaredpee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My phone won't let me update my apps on Google

6 Replies
user7vUvy5leZX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Try Aurora store app
0 Likes
rampn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Well I just found out my wife and a few of her friends have been recording and video of me thru my phone I have a71 5g Samsung with smart view and Google tv
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
To enter safe mode, open your power menu. Press and HOLD on the power off button. Tap safe mode.

When your phone reboots, you won't be able to use any of your apps. Just go to settings and check every app installed for something your wife might've put on there.

After you're done, simply reboot your phone normally and all your apps will be available again.. also don't let her have your phone again
Ekamek
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Ensure you're signed in to your account. If so, reset the app and clear data/cache. Login again afterwards and see if you're able to update apps. As long as the phone is not rooted, which may affects Play protect certification.
0 Likes
Ekamek
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Open Play Store, select 3 dots, then settings, select about and make sure phone is Play protect certified
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

another thing to try is cache clearing the Play Store app or deleting all updates and re installing the updates.

other possibility of the cause is that your phone is having trouble communicating with Google's server. In such case, you'd have to reach out to Google for help.

0 Likes