@jwflooman try this:
- Insert the new stylus into the S Pen storage/connection slot.
- Slide down from the top of your screen to access the Quick Start menu. Then, slide down again to display more options.
- Locate the "S Pen air actions" icon. If it is highlighted/on, click it to turn it off.
- Click the "S Pen air actions" icon again to turn it on. You will get a prompt at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Connect new S Pen." Please note that removing the S Pen from the storage/connection slot will interrupt the pairing process.