Original topic:

Sound isn't loud enough on my Note 10

(Topic created: 02-04-2024 05:18 PM)
420bunny
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've had my Note 10 plus 5g phone a cupl yrs now & ever since I got it, I noticed the overall sound or media output volume is not loud enough to actually enjoy listening to music mainly. It's not near loud enough. I think I might've posted this prior but I apologize cuz I can't find the post. That said I biece the only working suggestion was to wipe my device. The problem with doing that is it's a whole lotta work just to see if it MAY fix it so I obv wamt to ruke out others & try those suggestions before I go wiping everything and starting over from scratch. But it's been wiped or erased once before for other reasons & I know I've had this prob since I've had it so I'm pretty sure that isn't going to fix anything cuz it's been done before.

I've also used multiple headphones and the max volume just completely sucks. I can barely hear it & no I'm not hard of hearing but not even close. The only thing I can think of is either the app I'm using or something isn't right in my sound settings. The only thing I've ever messed around with under the sound settings is samsungs hearing test profile that's under there but I doubt that's causing it to be so low. It's not bad as I can hear it for normal payback of things like reading the news out load etc. But anytime I try listening to headphones for music it sucks and I've tried this using the most current Spotify app as well as the 3rd party one for Skullcandy and both won't play music loud enough to actually enjoy. It feels almost like there's a "governor" controlling it like u got on cars for max speed. Like something in my settings is controlling the output for safety purposes to not damage my hearing.
0 Likes
2 Replies
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I don't have this particular issue, and please don't take this the wrong way, but you may want to go check your hearing with the doctor. It may not be an issue with the device.  My aunt was having issues with having a hard time hearing, and come to find out, she had a hole in her ear drum. If this is an all of a sudden thing, and it hasn't been like this always, check with your doc. 

0 Likes
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Give this a try. Iuse it when I want a bang Screenshot_20240205-230956_cropped_1000148622_1707192610.png
0 Likes