Original topic:

Stylus button not taking pictures on the Note 8

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 06:36 AM)
Gold_userL6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is there any reason why the Note 9 is not able to take pictures when pressing the stylus button? Is this feature by any chance dependent upon Service Provider. I ask this because I know several people that have and use the Note 9. However those that have the Note 9 with service through Verizon are not able to take pictures by pressing the button on the stylus. The other individuals that have a different service provider are able to use their Note 9 and the stylus to take pictures.

0 Likes
3 Replies
digiovanni7884
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
That really doesn't make any sense
0 Likes
Gold_userL6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I agree it does not make sense. It was the only difference that I was able to come across. However I do not believe that it is impossible for the Service Provider to play a part in some features being accessible to users. That is clear by the fact that only unlocked phones except for Carrier/ Service Provider phones do not support Beta firmware.

0 Likes
Gold_userL6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I guess Carriers/ Service Providers really do have the ability to decide features. This is not the answer to my question however maybe this will change your perspective on what does and does not make sense. Who would have thought that a Carrier could completely get rid of a feature.

Solved: Verizon Note 9 disabled features - Samsung Community - 372532  

0 Likes