Original topic:

screen auto change bluelight filter after update to one ui 2.0

(Topic created: 12-31-2020 03:01 PM)
userX23s2XsHde
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

I encountered the problem of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 and one ui 2.0. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone ahain the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the pproblem happened againB2CA87EC-6E3D-466E-8607-802353DCBD05.jpeg

432 Replies
Hunaid786
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

ideo Proof attached.

Received OneUI 2.5 November Patch a week ago on my Unlocked Galaxy Note 9. Started having an EXTREMELY ANNOYING display issue after that. I performed a soft reset, cache partition clearance, and then a hard reset, but nothing seems to fix the issue and I can confirm it's a software/update bug. Phone was working perfectly fine before the patch/update. Kindly fix this IMMEDIATELY.

Model No: SM-N960U1

Build No: QP1A.190711.020.N960U1UEU5FTJ7

One UI 2.5 November Patch Screen Bug 

userqlnTzugByM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue with my Note9, UK version, after the November software update. Samsung customer services suggested a master reset which has not fixed it. Samsung you need to fix this problem that you have caused.

usergeABOk930L
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
any resolutions??? my phone is restarting by itself and after a few times the screen stay black with a flashing blue light like a notification but don't respond I have to turn it on
0 Likes