Original topic:

Cannot share photos from Google Photos on Facebook

(Topic created: 05-17-2024 04:17 PM)
Trout93
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I used to have a Motorola phone and used Google photos to share on Facebook. I switched to a Samsung Galaxy 10 and while I still have Google photos app, I can't share it's photos on Facebook. The photos I now save to it also appear in Gallery, but when I try to post to Facebook, I'm limited because not everything. I can't find a way to link just Google photos to share to Facebook.

0 Likes
3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Probably on your Motorola, it used Google photos as the backup for Gallery. Samsung switched from using Google Photos to using Microsoft OneDrive as Gallery backup. To use your photos, you will need to select them in Google Photos and then download them to your phone. Then you would be able to use them in Facebook.
0 Likes
SMASNUG100
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Google Photos automatically off loads photos to the cloud in the letter from your phone to save storage. But Facebook cannot actually find those photos. So that's why you can't upload them.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm confused here. I can easily use Google photos to share images to Facebook. Just open the image, tap the share icon and there it is...