Original topic:

I am currently using an iPhone and want to know why I should switch to Samsung?

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 01:17 AM)
user2iBN98uN49
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am currently using an iPhone and want to know why I should switch to Samsung? I have a few reasons as to why I should but I would like to hear from others.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Pam4832
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Now, don't get me wrong I love both company's. But switching to Samsung would have to depend on what and why you like your phone specifically for. See, I love Samsung because I like the developer tools that it supports but apple have stuff like that as well. But I always like how there's more customizations that you can do to a Samsung phone over an iPhone. You can really make the phone how you want and do what you want through the settings, and apps, and just fun to mess around with
0 Likes
userf05ugjn8zK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It seems quite easy to me, comma if you're an American a true Patriot you buy American products.
0 Likes
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The latest thing keeping me away from apple is there locking down there hardware, if you replace the screen on your iPhone 13 you also lose face id and true tone because Apple paired the screen. If you replace a camera then pictures will start to malfunction.
Check out hugh Jeffreys video for a full video description/teardown of the repair issues you can have with the iPhone 13
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8s7NmMl_-yg
0 Likes