JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New color suggestion

(Topic created: 02-04-2024 04:36 PM)
userZWzdT59L6Z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I think Samsung should bring back the aura glow color. That color was amazing and I would buy a new phone they day they bring it back.

I know it was glossy and we are moving towards matte phones, but if it's possible on matte back glass for a little less brightness that would still be amazing. Or even glossy works

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That was my favorite phone color I'd love to see it return again

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That note 10 was my fave! 😢 😭 It was just gorgeous! Samsung is just going down hill... What are they doing?! Playing it too safe now.. Technically all of these AI stuff is all Google things that are coming to other phones anyways! Like what's the point of keeping this S24 Ultra, with a crappy screen 😢 this would be the second time that I don't keep a Galaxy phone. First time was the S20 Ultra.
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.