Original topic:

Not happy with my Samsung phone and not able to add music via MAC computer

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 06:38 AM)
userGHxUNva0Tr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I USED TO LOVE SAMSUNG.  GOD HELP YOU IF YOU HAVE A MAC COMPUTER AND A NEW SAMSUNG PHONE.  THERE IS NO MEMORY CARD ANY MORE AND IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ADD MUSIC TO IT, UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY MORE! I'M SO SICK OF THIS INCOMPATIBILITY B.S.

I WAS ONCE ABLE TO TRANSFER MUSIC AND IMAGES VIA SMART SHARE ONTO MY GALAXY S21, THAT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE AND I'VE SPENT TWO DAYS ON THE PHONE WITH USELESS TECHNICAL SUPPORT THAT KEEP TRANSFERRING ME FROM FROM ONE DEPARTMENT TO ANOTHER.  

TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT SAMSUNG HAS REALLY GONE DOWNHILL!  IF I CANNOT PUT MUSIC THAT I ALREADY OWN ONTO THIS PHONE, I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE.  

THESE SO CALLED INNOVATIVE NEW FEATURES SUCK!  YOU HAVE TO HAVE SPECIAL HEADPHONES, NO MEMORY CARD.  ITS ALL HYPE TO GET YOU TO SPEND MORE $ ON YOUR PHONE.  ANYONE WANT TO BUY A USED PHONE, CHEAP?  NO MORE SAMSUNG PHONES FOR ME.  

18 Replies
userGHxUNva0Tr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Agreed!

0 Likes
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Why did you reply to your own post?
TipsyTrex
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I don't use a Mac, but couldn't you just Bluetooth or plug in the USB cord?
0 Likes
e46nexus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I think you can I'll check here in a bit and get back to you on this
0 Likes
Mrs-Cay
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Well, in contrast, I have close to 1,000 songs on my S21, loaded onto the phone no problem.

How much are you selling the phone for?
Is it Unlocked?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You have a Mac, and are complaining about Samsung's compatibility? That's fascinating. Additionally, I'm curious WHY YOU ARE YELLING THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I love my S21 5g it's great. Try another phone. Hope you find something you like
0 Likes
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just check in Samsung Music ... I have 1,016 songs loaded. I never had a problem loading them ... was actually quite easy and quick.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userGHxUNva0Tr I have a new M1 MacBook Air. I transfer files between my Samsung and Mac using Dex. It is just drag and drop easy. 

If all else fails for you, you could push the music to the cloud from your Mac and then download it from the cloud on your S21. 

0 Likes