Original topic:

Photos out of order when downloaded from the Cloud

(Topic created: 09-23-2021 05:26 PM)
userJiRNEpmSty
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I was wondering if anyone has downloaded their pictures from the cloud I have and they are on my gallery and when I downloaded them they put all of my pictures out of order is their a way to put them back in order so 8 do not have to scroll through all of my pictures 

5 Replies
HollowKing
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've got the same issue. Haven't found a fix as of yet.
0 Likes
userJiRNEpmSty
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I can understand how this would be frustrating. Are you able to sort them in any other way(s)? What way(s) are you trying to sort them exactly?

userJiRNEpmSty
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hi I have them on my Google account but I can not put them in order in Gallery and it is very frustrating to know that this has happened I have to scroll through my pictures to find current ones for example I went to the Chiefs/Ravens game and now in order to get to those pictures I have to scroll through ones from 5 years ago I do not understand why they didn't make sure that when we downloaded them that there would not be a problem
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble sorting them in Gallery. Fortunately, there are tools that can help, such as creating labelled albums. Give this guide a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079026/

Please inform me if this helps. 

0 Likes