JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung health doesn't open

(Topic created: 10-20-2023 10:11 PM)
Fishybpp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
After initial installation, Samsung Health works until it is closed. Once I try to open it, it instantly crashes. I suspect this is related to the Android system web view app, as when its updates are installed, it is cited as the reason for the crashes. Still, once updates are uninstalled, it crashes with no attribution to any source. I have tried all of the basic app repair steps, such as reinstalling and clearing cache and data, but none of these methods have worked. I have also tried uninstalling updates on the Chrome browser, but nothing works.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I had this exact same Android System Webview problem. It was a very serious thing, impacting TONS of apps that I need and use everyday. I tried literally everything I could think of for 2 days straight before giving up and factory resetting. That finally fixed it for me.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I had this exact same Android System Webview problem. It was a very serious thing, impacting TONS of apps that I need and use everyday. I tried literally everything I could think of for 2 days straight before giving up and factory resetting. That finally fixed it for me.