Original topic:

The Galaxy S10 is still better than the other Galaxy S phones!

(Topic created: 12-01-2023 04:25 PM)
R3dLight201
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am not going to lie my Galaxy S10 Currently right now this phone is still In my opinion better than these other Galaxy S phones Before the newest one just came out I mean this phone is still top of the line there's a reason why this phone cost more to fix the screen then buying a new phone Before the newest one just came out I mean this phone is still top of the line THERE'S A BIG BIG reason why this phone cost more to fix the screen then buying a new phone it's resolution Beats all the other resolutions on the other Galaxy phones this is why I believe that this phone is still the best 

12 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The s10 has the same resolution as the ultra models do now, resolution is one of the least important aspects of a screens quality after 300ppi, a screen replacement shouldn't cost more than buying a new phone unless you mistakenly believe that the carrier contract cost of the phone is the market value OR you are badly being ripped off, and while the s10 is still a very capable device it is objectively not "better" than a more powerful current year device outside of one or two categories.
OoYORIoO
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
@R3dLight201 As a previous owner of the Samsung Galaxy S10 series of phones. It's still a very capable device. While replacing any phone screen is not cheap.

Learn how to fix the phone yourself. Most of the costs with phone repairs are the labor costs. Not necessarily the parts.
1lovejay
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You're 100%
OoYORIoO
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have a kicker Samsung Galaxy S8 still works perfectly. Glass back is shattered. Previous owner cracked it. Bought a battery for $30.00 and fixed it myself.

The shop wanted me to pay $90.00. I told them I'll fix it myself. They wouldn't sell me the battery. Went back to the shop like three months later. Got that battery. $30.00 LOL No glass back! So what!

Threw a cheap case on it! I use it as a Wi-Fi repeater!
1lovejay
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
😆 lol nothing wrong with that
OoYORIoO
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S4 still work too! Added wireless charging to Samsung Galaxy S4 LOL. Both work!

Moral of my stories: Learn how to fix it yourself!
OoYORIoO
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I bought a nice Screwdriver Bit Set & Wedgy Set from Walmart for $18.00 I've fixed so many phones with it. It's more than paid for itself.

Has all the Security Bits, Suction Cups, everything!

Heck watch YouTube to learn how to fix anything. You just need patience. If you get frustrated. Walk away, and revisit your repair the next day.

There's always a solution to be found most of the time!
1lovejay
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's how I learned how to fix things looking on YouTube it save me so much money it's cool
OoYORIoO
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
YouTube is useful if you take the time to want to learn something new!