JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Edit top row of share menu

(Topic created: 07-20-2023 11:48 AM)
userwj7srtVFXU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do you edit the top row of the share menu? Not the bottom row with the three dots. That's for apps. I'm talking about the top row for single contacts. 

I've got email addresses I never use saved there, but can't save my own email that I use daily. I use the standard email app. 

Screenshot_20230720_144013_Android System.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Install "Good Lock" from Galaxy store and install "Home Up" in Good Lock app.

Open "Home Up", enable it >> select Share Manager >> select Add Favorite Direct Share. You can add your preferred contact to show first.

View solution in context

6 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
On the bottom row scroll over right until you see more then click apps then click edit now add what you like. If you don't do it this way if puts recently used apps as default. Screen shots included to follow Screenshot_20230720_122723_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20230720_122800_Android System.jpgScreenshot_20230720_122823_Android System.jpgScreenshot_20230720_122837_Settings.jpg
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
One more photo for reference what happens if you don't add favorites Screenshot_20230720_122632_Settings.jpg
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Install "Good Lock" from Galaxy store and install "Home Up" in Good Lock app.

Open "Home Up", enable it >> select Share Manager >> select Add Favorite Direct Share. You can add your preferred contact to show first.
userwj7srtVFXU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Before I accept a solution, is there a Samsung-specific way to customize that top row. Again in case you missed it: Not the bottom app row with the three dots, but the 2nd row above it.

0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Home Up allows you to customize the 2nd row (not the bottom row)
Members_NSK3jAR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This does not work. The available selections from each app only show the "favorites" from the app. How do we edit those favorites or "frequently used contacts"?

0 Likes