Original topic:

How can I add my music back from One Drive to Samsung Music?

(Topic created: 06-21-2022 02:45 AM)
Musicgirl716
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

My teen decided to download Diablo on my phone to help me get thru my "treatments" but to clear up storage space he accidentally moved some of my downloaded songs from Samsung music player to one drive and now I have no clue how to get those songs back to where they belong!! Help please!! It would be appreciated since I use music to relax I also am not allowed more stress and he was being my amazing son as usual so he feels awful and if ya know how 2 clear up ALOT OF SPACE bc I have qTB in one drive not being used JUST NOT MY MUSIC LOL that would be great as well!! 

THANKS FROM AN OLD MOM GAH LOL 
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S20
Awww...such a beautiful soul your teen has. Try this.
Go to OneDrive>Files>Music>click on the three dots to get the options for the song file>download
Check your files on your phone and it should show on your audio files and in your samsung music. Let me know if it works
0 Likes
Musicgirl716
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
IT WORKED..AHHHHH UR AMAZING!! I have to do it now 900x but u fixed it Thank u and yes he is absolutely amazing and I got super lucky and TY 4 helping me u have no idea ❤❤
FonePHreak
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
You should be able to select the whole folder instead of file by file and do it that way
0 Likes
Musicgirl716
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Well it worked with 1 song now it isn't working at all again lol sooo it worked the 1st time now NOPE so I'm retrying lol
0 Likes
FonePHreak
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Hold down the file and it should let you select multiple items at once
0 Likes
user9D4WndsP8s
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

There is simple solution, You have to download all the songs and then delete that songs from your onedrive or you can visit their web on desktop to delete all that songs and then ondrive all clear.

0 Likes