Original topic:

Android 12 one UI 4.X

(Topic created: 05-22-2021 11:38 AM)
ZACHKON
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Does anyone know the official release date and one UI 4.X Android 12 beta is released for the s21 series
136 Replies
Mohammad18
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Sometime in March of next year!
chill5566
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
That's a long time lol, but thank you
0 Likes
Mohammad18
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
ONE UI 4 with Android 12 will be releases with the S22 lineup and Samsung usually releases a new S device on February
Mohammad18
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
So it's either the last week of February or the first week of March at best
Mohammad18
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
One ui 4 will be releases with S22 line-up and Samsung usually releases their S devices on February
Mohammad18
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
So I think it will be the last week of February or first week March
Options
Galaxy S21
We hit Android 11 quite recently, so I would just keep waiting and have low hopes for now.
ChaseDaron
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Probably November 2021. That's what happened when I had the note 9 and they came out with the updates towards November / December. Just after the new phones announced in Q3.
Teedoff
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Does anyone in this group know if and how to apply Android 12 or and update for an unlocked note 20 ultra using At&t as my provider. I purchased the phone direct from Samsung. 
LouisD
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
This never ending collection of Android 12 questions is starting to get old. Android 12 isn't out. Only the first beta is. Samsung us not part of the official beta program that has builds available now. When there is news on Android 12 Samsung will make an announcement. This is all findable via Google.