@PacklerCat no way to do this automatically in the camera. But you can do it via editing the photo.
- First prepare your watermark and save it so it is available in the Gallery.
- Then edit the photo that you want to add the watermark to.
- Click the decal/sticker icon (looks like a square smiley with a turned corner)
- On the toolbar that appears along the bottom, you will see the Gallery icon at the end on the right. Click that.
- Choose your watermark.
- Now you can position and resize your watermark on the photo.
- Click Save and you will end up with a watermarked file. OR click 3 dot menu and Save copy to create a new watermarked photo.
@PacklerCat What I did was just take the picture that has the desired watermark, delete everything in the photo which isn't the watermark. You can do this using auto select or manually selecting the area. When that photo with only the watermark gets saved, it is a png since there are areas which are blank/transparent.