Original topic:

Remove option to see blocked messages

(Topic created: 02-08-2024 05:37 AM)
TheHalls
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

How can I remove the option to see blocked messages from my messages settings? If I wanted an option to see what people are sending me, I wouldn't have blocked them. 

3 Replies
greggjh1987
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Doesn't quite worked that way. You blocked them for a reason I'm assuming. On there end they will not know you blocked them whether they call or text you. So if you'd like to see a message from a blocked number..you'd have to unblock them.
0 Likes
TheHalls
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Actually, that isn't true. You can go into the settings and look at blocked messages. But now, from the messages you can click the three little dots and voila there you go there's the blocked message folder. I don't want to see what people send me. I would just like to pretend that they're not messaging or trying to call me at all
greggjh1987
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Oh gotchya..see I didn't know about that in the settings. Sorry then for the misinformed reply. I myself have only blocked 1 person and never had the need to see what messages they might have sent me while they were blocked. But now I do know it's possible. Now that I have that cleared up I'm not sure what your asking but would like to help so I'd know myself in the future aswell
0 Likes