JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What is the option to use phone as toolbar on Samsung Notes?

(Topic created: 03-17-2022 03:23 PM)
user2wXRmgQNK2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
How do I enable it and why is it grey out? I currently use a s21 ultra.
13 Replies
DavZell
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
This is only available if you have OneUI 4.1.
pxndroid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I have 4.1 on both devices: my galaxy s22 ultra and my tab s8 ultra, and the option doesn't come up...I am frustrated

0 Likes
userHeM0ef95A3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Did you ever figure out how to enable that feature? Im having the same issue.

0 Likes
pxndroid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

No...I tried everything but nothing worked

0 Likes
usercHG43ZKJSw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Any luck with this?

0 Likes
user7FJayfCXEE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Connect your phone and tablet via bluetooth. Enable the option and you should see this button on the top right, once you are in a document.Screenshot_20220328-183928_Samsung Notes.jpg

0 Likes
user2wXRmgQNK2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
This doesn't seem to work. When connected over bt, it's for Internet only and I don't have the option unlocked. My 21u and s8u are now both OUI 4.1 so I'm somewhat lost right now.
pxndroid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Same for me. When it pairs on Bluetooth it only shows "Internet access " for Bluetooth tethering, and nothing more. Also, it the option to use the phone as a toolbar can't be selected and the icon doesn't show on top like it supposed to. I have both devices (S22 Ultra and Galaxy tab S8 Ultra) on 4.1. I attached a screenshot. Screenshot_20220318-203258_Samsung Notes_59_1647660778.jpg
userBjQqXgLv47
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I was facing same problem and it worked when I used Light Mode instead of dark mode.

Steps I followed are

1. Make sure both devices ( Galaxy Tab and Galaxy Phone) are on same wifi network and band ( example 5 Ghz)

2. In bluetooth settings of Galaxy phone pair Galaxy Tab

3. Use light mode in Tab's display setting ( not working in Dark mode)

4. Open Samsung Notes app in Galaxy Tab then click on 3 horizontal lines on left top corner  then click  settings and you will see "Use phone as toolbar" is no longer greyed out. 

5. Go back and create new note and you will notice new Icon with an arrow on right top corner.