Original topic:

About one UI 6.1

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
buddy01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Based on the provided search results, Samsung has not officially postponed the release of One UI 6.1. The search results indicate that Samsung has confirmed the release of One UI 6.1 for some devices, with the rollout expected to start in March 2024.

According to the search results, Samsung has confirmed that the One UI 6.1 update will reach the following devices within the first half of 2024:

Galaxy S23 series
Galaxy S23 FE
Galaxy Fold 5
Galaxy Flip 5
Galaxy Tab S9 series
Additionally, Samsung has also confirmed that the One UI 6.1 update will be available for other devices, but the exact release date has not been specified.

Itā€™s worth noting that Samsung has not officially postponed the release of One UI 6.1, and the search results suggest that the rollout is expected to start in March 2024.
1 Reply
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Those device already got it in March .  The devices that was suppose to start getting this in May was postponed were the S22'S Tab8's and everything else that was suppose to start getting this month 

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s22-one-ui-6-1-rollout-possibly-halted-boot-issues/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.