Original topic:

Apps saying not compatible when trying to update

(Topic created: 02-24-2024 04:28 AM)
justjustinagain971
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I have an s22 ultra and was updating my apps via my data, 

and I keep getting a not compatible with my device. I have android 14 One UI 6.0 

14 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Mu data, or my data?

What specific app were you trying to update?
0 Likes
justjustinagain971
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Quick Share and data is working fine
0 Likes
userD1aYPeM2DJ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

That was Device Care. I don't know if there Galaxy Store is allergic to my phone, or if my system apps are beefing with my phone. Is Mercury in Gatorade?
chrisgconey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The country you're in matters, if you have a vpn then it makes a difference, and what device you're using makes a difference... it seems to me that using cellular data is the only way to make it work... I have had similar issues and I just download apps I want onto my s23+, then usb connect it to my kids A series tablets and copy the apps to my kids tablets
lisagreene
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Most the apps that came with my device after last update it says the apps are not compatible for this device. What should I do please and ty
chrisgconey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
What type of device is it and what I one of the apps?
0 Likes
lisagreene
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
S20 G5 its pretty much most apps that come with it. It only says it in Play Store . Not Galaxy Store . Ty for listening
0 Likes
chrisgconey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Have you tried redownloading those apps from the playstore instead of the galaxy store? I see this phone is a bit older, have you made sure it's updated to the current software? I don't actually know the answer, I'm just running through the different things I would try
0 Likes
lisagreene
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
No, it's a ATT phone but I did buy it new threw them . And iv wanted to restore to factory butt... Iv been recovering from 3 broken bones in my L ankle. Happened in October my BS went sky high and I went into diabetic coma so I'm trying to wait incasi I did something while I was seizing and don't remember. My other question was when I downloaded app for Android to see what it said about my phone missing files. It said all sensors needed updated like 29 or 30 and I'm not sure what to do if I reset phone will missing files come back. I'm 62 and old fart still learning Not like some iv read ppl are terrible grumpy . Ty
0 Likes