Original topic:

Battery Issues new One UI 6

(Topic created: 12-03-2023 07:43 PM)
smallville84
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Anyone else having issues with their battery life since the new uodate? Im charging my phone 2 or 3 times a day. Even in power saving mode it drains fast
9 Replies
Marjoan93
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Have you reported that under Support ā†’Error Reportsā†’ Battery? Make sure to include logs. Hopefully Samsung helps you with that
0 Likes
Adels23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I am having battery issue too since the update. This is so frustrating. Still cant use the phone app.

Myanne
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes my phone keep getting hot we're you can't touch it
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
You checked to see what is draining it? Have you cleared your cache partition?
0 Likes
Members_67Kz6lr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I closed almost everything and implemented every battery extender recommendation I could find. I went up to 10 hours when this used to last 1 day and a half. Less than 6 mos old. All since the update

0 Likes
userXcOMoRFrRi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes, I have had the same issue since the version 6 update. As usual, Samsung is blaming all else, but the update. I never had a battery issue until the update!

Options
Galaxy S22
Same here on s21U. One UI 6 took a huge bite out of my battery life.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

We appreciate you sharing this concern about your battery draining issue with us. If the update is the root cause of this matter. We'll be sure to forward this to the appropriate department. We can also look into other methods that may help your battery's life. Try taking a look at the link below. We have tips and guides on how to improve the phone's battery. If you have further questions or concerns. Feel free to send a message to a moderator directly. Thank you!
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078987/

0 Likes
Members_67Kz6lr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same issue since the update. Watch is pretty new, batter used to last 1.5 days. Now it won't last 12 hours. I researched and followed all the "extend the battery" recommendations and I can get about 10 hours. If I have to shut down all the features I was running to get battery life back, may be time to find another watch.  Mr. Samsung. It was the update. Please provide a fix so I don't have to switch brands. Until now, this has been a great watch

0 Likes