Original topic:

Can i create a custom lock screen and separate wallpaper on Wonderland on Good Lock?

(Topic created: 11-02-2023 07:36 PM)
big_oh_tea
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm trying to use the Wonderland feature from Good Lock but I'm running into an issue. 

Is it not possible to create a custom lock screen and a separate wallpaper? Two different pictures? I'm finding that if I set a lock screen from Wonderland I have to set it as my wallpaper as well. But if I change my wallpaper, my lock screen changes to the default lock screen wallpaper. 
13 Replies
userGfYMMWUx7O
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same here looking for a solution 

DiMarie81
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes I would also like to know as well. If I just change the home screen after I used the wonderland app it changes the lock screen to the default on the phone and it doesn't keep what you had. They should add an option to make two layers one for the home screen and one for the lock screen almost like a partial theme. That way if they won't let use choose to change the lock screen only this can be the work around.
Ashley229
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here very frustrating especially with how much they pride themselves on allowing users to be creative and make the phones unique to its user.
cruzercod
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Has anyone got a fix for this? 

0 Likes
manojeeva
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Same here 

0 Likes
DoctorJay93
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Just ran into the same issue which is why I sought out some counsel but it seems that the developers have not quite caught up with this problem yet. 

Let's keep voicing our opinion because the wonderland app is wonderful and the entire good lock suite is very cool so I'm sure it is only a matter of time. 

Kushal06
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same issue here. I tried both the ways like to set wallpaper without using goodlock wonderland though it would set as default picture for wallpaper and vice-versa. We need to set two different pictures for lock screen and wallpaper. Please fix this issue.

0 Likes
Sandeep_kulkarni
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Same issue for me as well guys, anyone got any solution yet?....

Really like the solution if present.

0 Likes
Waphty
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

It's very frustrating...

0 Likes