Original topic:

Don't see the Galaxy S22 256gb as an option to trade in for the S24 256gb

(Topic created: 02-19-2024 01:05 PM)
whatisthisonmy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I bought my S22 256 unlocked from Samsung. I want to upgrade to the Samsung S24 256. I'm not seeing the Samsung S22 256 as a trade in? I don't get it

10 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I think there should be "Galaxy S22 5G" as an option for you to trade in. That means it doesn't matter how much storage of your device is.
0 Likes
whatisthisonmy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
They specify the storage, and if they don't get back what you selected, you don't get a trade in credit, or it's only 100. They're real strict
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Are you trying to buy from Samsung website or others? Because I assume you are buying directly from Samsung website.
0 Likes
whatisthisonmy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Samsung website
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Here is what looks like on mine. There is no storage option to select1708377645633.jpg
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Could you upload a screenshot of where it is asking the storage of your trade-in device? Shop Samsung in the U.S. does not ask for this information because the same trade-in value is given regardless of the size of device storage.
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
This is why I never go for top-tier storage. Why bother if you aren't going to get extra value when trading in!

I always do the preorder for double the storage!
Ric221
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
There is no trade-in value for the Plain S22 listed only the S22 5g or S22 Ultra. On Samsung's site.
whatisthisonmy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
My mistake was that I misunderstood. Thank you for trying!