JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues adding AMEX credit card to Samsung wallet

(Topic created: 05-30-2023 02:15 PM)
mad_orsi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey everyone, recently i have been trying to add American Express credit card to Samsung wallet but i am not able to. The app itself captures everything from photo or NFC/manually but after typing all my card information and security code, the option "next" on the bottom of the screen is grayed out leaving you without any other option to add the card to your wallet. Anyone else experiencing the same issue here and if yes have you found any solutions?
Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello mad_orsi,  thank you for posting and welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand you are experiencing issues adding AMEX credit card to Samsung Wallet. 
Please check with AMEX to see if you have an eligible American Express card for Samsung pay. 
 For questions or concerns with using the Samsung Pay/Wallet app, please reach out to Samsung Pay at 1-844-726-7297. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
I get the same issue but with my CashApp card. No issues with adding manually to Google pay.
mad_orsi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah i dont really understand why is that happening. Google pay is great too but the only reason im still using samsung wallet its because you can pay literally everywhere with it and it works also with older credit card machines that do not support contactless payments!
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello mad_orsi,  thank you for posting and welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand you are experiencing issues adding AMEX credit card to Samsung Wallet. 
Please check with AMEX to see if you have an eligible American Express card for Samsung pay. 
 For questions or concerns with using the Samsung Pay/Wallet app, please reach out to Samsung Pay at 1-844-726-7297.