JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Last 5 seconds of music skipping.

(Topic created: 04-23-2022 02:59 PM)
Sixten
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My S22+ updated and now a lot of my songs are skipping the last 5 or so seconds. The "Skip Silence" Setting isnt on so idk what happened. Everything was just fine yesterday.

Edit: Used a third party app, Musicolet, and everything is fine. Guess I'll have to use it in the meantime while i wait for samsung to fix their software that worked just fine not even 24 hours ago. 🙃 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Might try this ... hubby and I use *Musicolet* app quite a bit , for it's unique features

why not install it, fire it up, allow it time to scan your music ... then see if you have the "5 secs skip" prob ... if it works, that tells us something is amiss with Samsung Music

View solution in context

3 Replies
Sixten
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
It didn't work, unfortunately.
0 Likes
Solution
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Might try this ... hubby and I use *Musicolet* app quite a bit , for it's unique features

why not install it, fire it up, allow it time to scan your music ... then see if you have the "5 secs skip" prob ... if it works, that tells us something is amiss with Samsung Music
Sixten
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I used Musicolet, and have no problem. I used Samsung Music Player, and i have the problem. 😵 💫 Guess I'll have to wait for an update from samsung and use Musicolet in the meantime. Thanks!