Original topic:

Lost paid themes after One UI 6.0 update Galaxy S22+

(Topic created: 02-25-2024 03:46 AM)
Skylarkgrl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I have a Samsung Galaxy 22+. About a week or two ago, I received the newest UI 6.0 update. I have lost more than half of my themes. Themes that I paid for. Is this just that I need to update to a newer phone or is it the new UI update? If the latter, I'm done purchasing themes only to lose them.😡😡😡

0 Likes
4 Replies
Rookie_Dev
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Try going to your samsung account on the phone in settings and try resyncing your account to your device.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
I've heard that themes from the Galaxy Store need to be updated to stay compatible with the operating system or they won't be available after an upgrade. If the person who made the theme hasn't updated it, there isn't anything you can do.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
The devs who made the themes have to update them to be compatible with 6.0, that is up to the individual developer of the theme
Galaxy4_vr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Themes get updated by the developer to meet new and improved screen, and software enchantments. So to update said themes( I thought the same thing when I switched from galaxy a to the s series) you go to galaxy store, menu, my apps, then switch the tab from apps to themes the third option( if your purchased themes are not appearing double check that you weren't signed out of your Samsung account, by going to settings and seeing if the the first tab says your name and Samsung account). If they are tap on the one you want to apply and if a new update for selected theme is available it should say update(tap update and it will be able to be applied to the new software)