Original topic:

Need assistance on how can I connect wired headphones to my Galaxy S22 Ultra

(Topic created: 12-05-2023 06:49 PM)
Usa1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm trying to connect wired headphone to my Galaxy S22 ultra but can't seems to find any place to connect it on my phone. Please help! Thanks. 

0 Likes
9 Replies
Jaylinex
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Did you bother trying then Inna different phone to make sure it's not the headphones
0 Likes
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
If the headphones you are trying to use are anything other than USBC, you will need a Dongle with DAC so you can plug it into the USBC port.
Usa1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the 3.5mm headphone. I couldn't find any port on the phone to plug it to. The only port is the USB - C port to charge the phone. Where is the port located to plug in my 3.5mm headphone?
0 Likes
skipishere
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
See reply above: "If the headphones you are trying to use are anything other than USBC, you will need a Dongle with DAC so you can plug it into the USBC port."
0 Likes
Mishiel
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I think your only option is wireless headphones for the S22 Ultra.
Sad to see the head phone port be eliminated.
0 Likes
Usa1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Why did samsung eliminate it? Manufacturers still manufacture the 3.5mm headphones. So my money is wasted and I have to spend another money purchasing wireless headphones? wow!
0 Likes
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
You can purchase a 3.5 to type C adapter for a few dollars. Samsung hasn't had a 3.5mm port on their flagship phones for several years
0 Likes
Usa1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
OK thanks
0 Likes
skipishere
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Those adapters as well as usbc wired headphones haven't worked for me.
0 Likes