Original topic:

Not getting updates after switching network provider

(Topic created: 03-05-2024 06:43 PM)
rachitbpat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I bought my galaxy s22 as part of the google fi mobile plan. Last to last year, I joined the one ui 5 beta program. After a few months I switched to a different service provider and I haven't gotten any eligible software updates for over a year. I am still on one ui 5 beta. Using smart switch to update it manually also does not work. Can someone please help me update my phone software?

0 Likes
1 Reply
3Fees
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
You can flash your phone with the latest samsung firmware for your phone, download the firmware from samfw.com unzip it, I use 7 zip, load it into latest Odin patched software download this on your pc, connect your phone to computer by usb(download samsung USB drivers and install them on pc), put your phone into download mode and flash your phone up, use home file in the firmware when loading Odin to save your data, apps, etc. There are 4 files to load Odin up. IF you need more help xda has many people there that do this and more.

The firmware from samfw.com is official samsung firmware so no problem with futute fota updates , etc.

Cheers
3fees