Original topic:

One UI 6.1 Lock screen and AOD

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
mikelpowl88
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Recently got the 6.1 update and noticed that clock on the Always-on-display was now tinted green to go along with my background/theme. I didn't like it.

I when to lock screen settings to change it, but only changing the color, font style, or adding a widget does not allow you to save the changes. I had to switch the lock screen background before it would allow the changes to be saved. Seems like an oversight.

11 Replies
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

I noticed the change in AOD color as well. However, I was able to change just the color of the clock in the Lock Screen settings and click Done, and it applied the new color to both Lock Screen and AOD. I don't know why it would have been different on your device. Mine is an S22 from Xfinity Mobile if that matters. I would have preferred to be able to set different colors for the two screens, but at least I can set one color that I prefer.

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile
Samsung_nordij
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
When I try to select widget it won't let me
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
With Good Lock and Lockstar you can fix all that šŸ™
Billy Clash
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Same here, after changing the look of the clock 'done' is greyed out. Can't save the changes I've made. UI6.1 S22+

Members_Y0LS4py
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Go to settings.

Type lock screen

Click on Lock Screen and AOD

At the bottom, click Edit Lock Screen

Click on the clock numbers, select a color. 

Select Done. 

ElleVano
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you! You're the first right answer I've seen!
0 Likes
user6dC9WvEGPM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Edit Lockscreen does not open.
0 Likes
Deando_au
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Yeah, that's fine. But how do you change the clock brightness?

0 Likes
Nyce
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Same results. I cannot edit my AOD or the lock screen setting period. It doesn't open when you select it, and it does let you press and hold to edit on the lock screen