Original topic:

Question

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Jmr1306199
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Does anybody knows how to delete that emogi I made myself I don't remember how with my samsung s22u 

6 Replies
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

Try long-pressing the emoji in your list. I did so on a "photomoji" I had created and got a prompt to confirm deletion. I am using GBoard and Google Messages, but hopefully this works the same with your setup.

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile
Jmr1306199
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I did but then it doesn't show an option for deleting it I don't want my friend there forever that's a problem samsung needs to fix also
0 Likes
Askjay
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Can anybody tell me how did my device far as caller ID stop showing who I am and it went into private mode on other colors their ID on their phone it pops up my number is private what can I do help thank you
0 Likes
Jmr1306199
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
It depends on your network also but you can go phone there in phone press the three buttons in the corner up right side there you can find other settings press there then you will have the option complementary services there you can see network number shown you need to click in that then choose hide number an that's what I did
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
This is for the Samsung keyboard. I don't know if this will work with other keyboards.

On your keyboard, tap the emoji icon.

Look for an icon that looks like the one for the Samsung Gallery and tap it. You should now see any custom stickers that you've made. Press and hold the sticker you want to delete and you will get a choice to edit or delete the sticker. 1713032961719.jpg1713032961720.jpg1713032961730.jpg
Options
Galaxy S22
If the keyboard method doesn't work for you, you can try to delete the sticker from the Gallery app instead.

Open the Samsung Gallery app and open any picture. Tap the pencil icon to edit the picture. (You need to go through these steps to get to the sticker sets. It isn't necessary to actually edit any of your pictures.)

Tap the icon of a smiley face with a pencil on it. Tap the word "Stickers".

Look for an icon that looks like the one for the Samsung Gallery and tap it. You should now see any custom stickers that you've made. Press and hold the sticker you want to delete and you will get a choice to edit or delete the sticker.
1713033300031.jpg1713033300069.jpg1713033300104.jpg