Original topic:

S22 Ultra anyone have the latest security patch for June 1st 2024?

(Topic created: a month ago)
Blove24
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22

If any of you have the s22 Ultra have your phone been able to update to the latest Android Security patch level of June 1, 2024. Let me know if it has been able to update. My s22 Ultra updated the other day to the

JUNE 1, 2024 Ansroid Security patch level update.
15 Replies
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
My S22 (Xfinity unlocked) just pulled the June 1 update to S901USQS5EXE3. I haven't looked at the release notes yet but it was 440 MB. 

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Cool, Cool..... 

Not sure why people bring this up in these forums, it is a monthly security update, and is distributed (in waves) to all customers based on their carrier.  You receiving it does not even mean all users on the same carrier and or device will receive it at the same time, as they are distributed in waves. 

Are you just coming in here to brag, or did it create or solve issues?

requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
No bragging intended and no problem yet -- just sharing info with others who might wish to check for the update. I was hoping this might fix the issue with the AOD icons losing their designated app color, but that does not appear to be the case.

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks for sharing the firmware update
0 Likes
userQ4y3XuC5ox
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I had to install May's and June's security patches in multiple restarts/updates. Came here wondering if May 1st's security patch had been withheld from anyone else until now.
miabiax
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, I was able to update the software but, now I have random sounds, and volume sucks..