JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 plus boot loop after factory reset

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
DondonCutexD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello everyone. I really need help. I have Samsung s22+ korean variant (SM-S906N) and I received an update which is the One UI 6.1. The installation was successful, however, when I am trying to unlock my device, It does not accept my passcode even if I know that was correct. So I did it multiple times and now my device was permanently locked. It doesn't gave warning though. So what I did is that I factory reset it through SmartThing and now its in bootloop state. I also tried to re-install the firmware via Odin but it gavr me the same result. I wish someone will help me with this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Since this is for US models and your device is a Korean Model you would need to contact the Community for the Korea model 

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
When you use Odin, you need to make sure you use the correct version for your phone, with the correct country and carrier. I made this mistake once, but once I used the correct version, it worked fine. It you did use the correct version, try a mirror site. That first file may be bad. It happens sometimes.
DondonCutexD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Seems like ONe UI 6.1 causes the bootloop issue on my phone as per other s22 plus consumer had a same experience as mine.

0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Since this is for US models and your device is a Korean Model you would need to contact the Community for the Korea model 

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.