JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

There any way to set to voice to text in Spanish?

(Topic created: 04-30-2023 02:13 AM)
drjetkill
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Had to use Google instead but can find the way to set it by default 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Good morning @drjetkill,

I hope you're doing well.

To set Text to Speech in Spanish first Swipe down your notification shade and tap of the gear icon on the top right to take you to your settings menu> next scroll down to and tap on "general management"> then tap on "text to speech" > then tap on "Language"> here is where you can select Spanish as the language that your phone speaks when transcribing text.

You can also add a Spanish language pack by going back to the general management menu and selecting "language" at the top and adding a language pack (in this case, Spanish) as a secondary language for your system if you wanted.

I hope this helps.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Good morning @drjetkill,

I hope you're doing well.

To set Text to Speech in Spanish first Swipe down your notification shade and tap of the gear icon on the top right to take you to your settings menu> next scroll down to and tap on "general management"> then tap on "text to speech" > then tap on "Language"> here is where you can select Spanish as the language that your phone speaks when transcribing text.

You can also add a Spanish language pack by going back to the general management menu and selecting "language" at the top and adding a language pack (in this case, Spanish) as a secondary language for your system if you wanted.

I hope this helps.