JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Voicemail icon disappeared from S22

(Topic created: 07-20-2023 02:32 PM)
scootermn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Icon and app disappeared from my device. Came with purchase of s22. Looks like this icon. How can I get it thru the store?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
The icon maybe hidden open your app drawer and in the search box click the 3 dots and select settings then scroll down to hide apps click on it and see if it's listed as hidden at the top, You can also try searching for voicemail in the search box if it finds it long press and select locate app

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
The icon maybe hidden open your app drawer and in the search box click the 3 dots and select settings then scroll down to hide apps click on it and see if it's listed as hidden at the top, You can also try searching for voicemail in the search box if it finds it long press and select locate app

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

usero6wrJjRGpC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Solution didn't work.  On my S22 when I open Settings | Apps | Search apps and click the 3 dots, I don't have a choice for Settings, only Permission manager / Special access / Reset app preferences.

Like the original post, my Samsung Voicemail icon has disappeared so I can't get notifications when VM has been left.  Running Android 13 on an unlocked phone.

0 Likes
alan93
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Same issue this seems to be a widely reported bug or something. Why can't this be fixed?

user5gX2g9zdZY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Voice-mail s22 app
0 Likes