Original topic:

Calls going straight to voicemail

(Topic created: a month ago)
Praizhym
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello for whatever reason all of a sudden my husband's calls are going straight to voicemail for no reason I Googled some troubleshooting and have checked everything and it all pans out and I called T-Mobile and they advise me to do a network reset and his calls are still going to voicemail network reset and his calls are still going to voicemail you any suggestions or help would be appreciated thanks guys

6 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

I had the exact same problem with my S22U and my bride's S23U while we were on TMO. It worked both directions...either someone calling her, she calling me, me calling her, etc. It even impacted our text messaging. Ultimately, our fix was to switch to AT&T. Never had a problem after that. (both of our devices were unlocked, purchased from Samsung)

0 Likes
MsB85
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
It happened to my husband as well, we are both in the same network and it was just him. I cleaned his call logs, messages, browsers, and the works and also went to the apps (one by one) I will scroll down to storage and thank click on clear cache. Then did a network reset. Restarted the phone and it worked. The last resort would be doing a Factory reset and when that happens back up all your data.
Praizhym
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Okay I will get mine to clean his phone out thank you so much
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I had this problem before what I did was turn Caller ID and Spam Protection off closed Phone App then reopen and turned Caller ID and Spam Protection back on didn't have any issues after
0 Likes
alsoto45
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes so does mine
0 Likes
userzwxbOvdBsQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I don't know it's weird seemed to of started happening two months ago..sometimes when I wake up and try to make a phone call it'll hang up automatically and not even ring..then some people are telling me their calls were going straight to voicemail. The only fix so far is to restart the phone ..bad time for Samsung to be playing around as I'm waiting for calls from jobs lol.

0 Likes