JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Voicemail notifications not working on Samsung S22 Ultra

(Topic created: 03-01-2023 09:25 PM)
TacPowers
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Ever since I got this Samsung S22 Ultra, everytime someone calls me it is hit or miss whether the phone is going to even show that they called OR that they have left a voicemail. It is not giving me any notification that there is a voicemail - unless I actually go to my voicemail and hit "refresh." Then, the notification will show up - which by then, may be HOURS after they actually called and left the voicemail. THIS TOTALLY SUCKS AND RUINS THE JOY I HAVE IN THIS PHONE. Not sure how to resolve this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Go to Settings-Apps-Voicemail click battery and then click on UNRESTRICTED

View solution in context

7 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Call your carrier, please. Voice-mail is a carrier specific feature.
0 Likes
TacPowers
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have called...and the solutions they have offered still have not solved the problem.
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Go to Settings-Apps-Voicemail click battery and then click on UNRESTRICTED
TacPowers
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Interesting solution to the problem...What does this do exactly...?
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
If you have it set at either of the other 2 options it restricts the battery and voicemail won't run in the background I had the same problem until I found it after going through all other settings once I clicked UNRESTRICTED I get every voicemail notification now
TacPowers
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks...I set it to unrestricted and had someone call me to test...it worked...that time...I hope it works every time now...but, I won't believe it until I see it...I'm so skeptical now. Thank you so much for this, hopefully last, solution to my problem! Thank you!
userwV43Hy4DBC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for the, fingers crossed, answer. I too was not receiving any notifications!