Original topic:

Will camera reset delete any edits I've previously done?

(Topic created: 04-03-2024 04:22 PM)
Options
Galaxy S22

Well, I've posted multiple times about my S22 Ultra not having the quality ot had when I first bought it. It went downhill when the updates started. No one at Samsung believes it or they think I've done something to it. Here I am a year (or so) later and it still sucks. I have tried everything I can think of. I have not done the Reset Camera Settings so I guess I will try that as my last resort. My question is will it remove any of the edits I have done on my phone on my existing photos? I'm about ready to shop for a new phone out of frustration and it won't be a Samsung this time.

5 Replies
Trisarahtops321
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I've also noticed my s22 ultra camera has more problems since updates. Very frustrating.
Options
Galaxy S22
I have come to strongly dislike it and the camera is the reason I bought this phone. Im very upset about it and want to quit using it.
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh and they deny the updates would have affected it but the timing was very precise.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Livingonfaith01 "My question is will it remove any of the edits I have done on my phone on my existing photos?"

No. Resetting the camera settings won't affect any photos or videos that you have captured. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you
0 Likes