Original topic:

Battery trash after 6.1 update

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
46m3csl
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
It's been nearly 2 weeks since I have had the update is the battery is horrible. In power saving mode 2k display and AOD off am barely getting 6hrs and 30 mins screen on time , man they really did neuter the battery . This is also with the performance profile set to light along with a minus 2c in cpu temps . Yet the battery still horrible 

Hope fix this with a update, each time it has got worse with each update 
11 Replies
POOH07
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I didn't get my 6.1 yet
userIVkvWUeCL4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Lucky you - it's dreadful 

valley561
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm having the same problem. Battery is lasting about 5 or 6 hours using YouTube premium with the screen off. Been going on for about a week now since the update
SammieG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It's a disgrace. Are people at Samsung all of a sudden too stupid or something? Samsung better explain to us what's happening this year.
All4dom
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Same here ..it's the Ai that unless you can't read & write, your not using it. Great update sasmung
zerocall
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I did the update last night and battery is horrible. On the charger it's still about to die.
DeViouSangel81
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I just got the new s24 ultra. It's already dying after only a few hours of use! Want to send it back!
86RadoThaRapper
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I have noticed the battery has not been working very well once the 6.1 update.
tusie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Same here, is there a way to allow the updates and not be forced to just let them happen.