Original topic:

Bugs, glitch & errors One UI 6.1

(Topic created: 03-28-2024 11:49 AM)
Distrollerpr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I want to know whoever has the One UI 6.1 update on the Samsung Galaxy 23 since they did the update, has it given them problems or sees everything in good condition. I still haven't received the update for the software. 
36 Replies
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
att just got 6.1 update in usa no issues for me so far.. thank God 1711651942190.jpg
Cascope
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I have at&t s23 but I still haven't got the update yet
0 Likes
userqv3zVv0iGO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have the s23 ultra from Samsung and it's unlocked and I think if I'm not mistaken only the unlock devices got the update and don't worry the update sucks it don't work none of the features work

0 Likes
REDNECK6505
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Well you are wrong all S23 series locked or unlocked get the update. I have a locjed S23 Ultra and got the One UI 6.1 update early this morning. So far it's great.
0 Likes
Cascope
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks for the reply I got the update yesterday
0 Likes
userqv3zVv0iGO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have the s23 ultra I put the update in this morning and all it is is an update none of the features work including the AI feature circle and search don't work

0 Likes
LadyM2023
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I updated my phone last night, and now it is getting hot and hasn't done that before
Distrollerpr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I hope they can fix it quickly
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
did you reboot after update ? also what i do after every update is clear the cache partition......see attached
..follow steps carefully it helps clean old things up 1711662476690.jpg