Original topic:

Bugs, glitch & errors One UI 6.1

(Topic created: 03-28-2024 11:49 AM)
Distrollerpr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I want to know whoever has the One UI 6.1 update on the Samsung Galaxy 23 since they did the update, has it given them problems or sees everything in good condition. I still haven't received the update for the software. 
JRMartinez
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Extra dim on?
0 Likes
userqv3zVv0iGO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have the s23 ultra and I got the UI 6.1 update this morning 3/29 and none of the AI features work I did reach out to Samsung and there are aware of all the glitches and also if you use the always on display the auto brightness and the clocks are gone so I don't know why they took that feature away so honestly no I'm not too happy with it

0 Likes
userqv3zVv0iGO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have the s23 ultra I put the update in this morning did absolutely nothing none of the AI features work circle and search don't work always on display the eliminated the auto brightness and all the clocks so I don't know why they took that away I reached out to Samsung and told them about it

0 Likes
user8YIE0y9BQ5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Updated my phone couldn't unlock it my touch screen doesn't work unless I'm using my s pen. Not happy
userNjpkDbiE8I
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Same here
0 Likes
IanWill
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

The thread below will shed light as to the possible reason your screen now doesn't work. 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S23/touch-screen-not-responding-after-6-1-update/td-p/284...

0 Likes
Legion
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I updated my phone and now it's asking me for the master unlock code. I'm and it's not even giving me a chance to actually put the code in and it says that the code has already been entered too many times, but I don't know what the code is I haven't tried the code and when I call my service provider and Samsung they both said that it was the other person's or the other companies problem to fix
Options
Galaxy S23
If you bought it from Samsung directly the CODE IS 0000
0 Likes
Legion
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I bought it from Spectrum, and they have tried
sKiwiEz_
Astronaut
Options