Original topic:

Continuously getting "Attention your data is on roam" pop up?

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userXKIGPa5UUf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I continuously get Attention your data is on roam.... if I turn it off, it continuously pops up. If I turn it on, it continuously pops up .

When it does it locks up the app and I loose what I am working on.

Can anyone help?
13 Replies
SpunMcFlurry
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Download Good Lock from the Galaxy Store. Download the "Nice Catch" Module. Open Nice Catch, wait until the popup happens again, then press Toast History. Find the app that is sending it. (Settings >> Apps >> That App). Then, turn off notifications. Hope this helps. ☺️
0 Likes
userXKIGPa5UUf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Will try it. Thank you!
0 Likes
SpunMcFlurry
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
No problem!
0 Likes
SpunMcFlurry
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Also, the "Nice Catch" Module is in the section "Life Up" instead of "Home Up"
0 Likes
userXKIGPa5UUf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
?
0 Likes
SpunMcFlurry
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Is something confusing or misunderstood?
0 Likes
userXKIGPa5UUf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I tried the nice catch ..no joy it still shows up
0 Likes
MissShelly
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I actually Hate Samsung Internet it keeps on taking over my screen I really honestly am Thinking about replacing my phone I have now back to Motorola Much better phone easier to navigate and everything. Comes with a standard Gboard not the Samsung piece of garbage keyboard Thank God I can shut their keyboard off and install the one I want only bad thing is in doing so takes more storage. But trust me it's worth it. I love Motorola!! Plain and simple if this wasn't a free government issued phone I'd be very upset. In fact that has got to be the only way y'all sell these phones or you'd have no business at all. There you have it this is my opinion. Like it or not that's how I feel. I don't think it's fair to people who aren't tech friendly because they would probably throw this phone and break it due to the frustration that they have to deal with. Not good for mental health. Not good at all. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But I'm just being honest.
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I use swiftkey keyboard. Been using it for years. It's my favorite. But I actually like Samsung internet better than any other browser and I've tried many different ones. I guess it's a matter of preference but sorry you are having so many issues with it. I haven't used a Motorola in awhile so I don't know about the browser on there but you can download different browsers in the play store. There's a lot of different options or Google Chrome which is the stock browser with Android. Does your phone take an SD card? You can turn on, in developer options, move any app to SD to save space if it does. Hope this helps you
0 Likes