Original topic:

How do I change the Voice Notification?

(Topic created: 05-17-2024 07:07 AM)
Ron_G77
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

How do I change the voice notification on my S23 ultra. The voice recently changed for notifications when my alarm goes off and when I get a text message when I am using my Galaxy earbuds. 

3 Replies
userhvk4MtuF7E
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Having similar issues here ~ prior caller announce voice was female and now is male.  It happened during the big "AI update" and nothing seems to help: checked voice for translate/transcribe; phone settings and google assistant but ALL voices are set to 'female'...  S23+ user

0 Likes
userXjvxwU3Xcm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I don't know if you figured it out but if you didn't I was able to fix mine. Go to settings and search text to speak. Choose the accessibility text-to-speech option, then choose text-to-speech under audio. Click on the gear icon next to the preferred engine (don't click on the preferred engine it will take you to a different screen). Then click the gear icon next to  English (United States) and choose voice 1. Voice 1 is female and voice 2 is male. Mine changed as well with the recent update I think. 

0 Likes
Ron_G77
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I have not figured it out. I followed what you said, mine was off. I did turn it on and follow the rest of the step and changed. Then turned it back off, since I didn't apparently need or use it. I will see if that changes anything. If not then I will just live with the way it is.
0 Likes