Original topic:

I'm a new S23 Ultra owner, where can I learn about my phone in the Samsung Members app?

(Topic created: 12-04-2023 05:01 PM)
WalterD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, Samsung Members Community. 

Can someone, ANYONE, in the Samsung 'Members-verse', tell me, where I can learn about my new phone?
15 Replies
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Download user manual from samsung site. Go through tips on phone. Read community posts. Watch short videos and read about phone on members site and youtube.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Manual is an option, asking here in Samsung Members for specific topics or go to YouTube tips and tricks, how to setup.
0 Likes
user2sY6ijWs0M
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
makes sense to me....but we non techies strugle
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Go to YouTube and search for the S23 Ultra. You will find more helpful videos than you'll know what to do with! They are great.
Options
Galaxy S23
Set up your samsung account register your device then you are good to go
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
And of course you tube
0 Likes
Shelliam
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Youtibe, but honestly the best way to learn your phone is to play around with it.
0 Likes
zeru37
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi,

Save your data in your pc or other storage before your S23 suddenly decides to lock the screen i.e., before you set password, pin, pattern or other. I have learned that Samsung the creators of the S23 will not help at all! But they love to factory resetting! Not bothered about the significance of your data. If you have kept your old phone it can be useful because you can transfer your data once you carry out factory reset onto your  new phone.

I am sure Samsung do have remedy for all ills of their devices but are not willing to do so!

0 Likes
WalterD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Greetings, Samsung Members Community.

Thank you, to Each and everyone of you, who supplied these solutions.
I am trying to get a WHOLE LOT of past history/data from my old Note 20 5G Ultra smartphone, to this new S23 smartphone.

It's going to be a very, very, interesting few days, getting through this.
0 Likes