JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lightroom trial not showing in Subscriptions, can't cancel

(Topic created: 04-09-2023 07:27 PM)
userRTpVWgq8he
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I installed the Adobe Lightroom trial offer that came with my S23. I want to cancel before the trial ends but I cannot find where to cancel the subscription. I received an email from Samsung saying they're about to charge me in a couple of days if I don't cancel and I should look in my subscriptions to cancel but it is not listed in my subscriptions. It's only listed in billing showing that it's going to bill my visa soon. I opened a chat with Orders, they passed me to Promotions who passed me back to Orders. They don't know how to do it!! haha! Really? Google results have old instructions from a couple of years ago to go to Options and Receipts etc but that isn't correct anymore. Now we have the Shop app and it is not in there... Anywhere.... I guess I could remove my VISA payment option but then payments on my phone won't go through for other things from Samsung. It shouldn't be this hard. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand the importance of cancelling your light room subscription and would be happy to look into this further for you. Just to clarify are these the troubleshooting steps you were able to locate and try: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/manage-subscription-samsung-galaxy-store.html

View solution in context

2 Replies
Davis2312
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
If u downloaded the trial from playstore or the shop samsung app go there an look under purchases or subscriptions
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand the importance of cancelling your light room subscription and would be happy to look into this further for you. Just to clarify are these the troubleshooting steps you were able to locate and try: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/manage-subscription-samsung-galaxy-store.html