JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Messages sending videos blurry

(Topic created: 04-08-2024 06:31 PM)
werm24
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I have a Samsung S23+ 5G and for some reason when I send a video to another Samsung, through messages, they are sent blurry, or very pixelated. Same goes if my parents send me something, they have the Samsung S23, when they send me something, the video is very pixelated. Can someone explain why? or help me fix this? My phone carrier is AT&T by the way.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello,

The best way to do it is by using Quick Share, included in Samsung phones. Just select the video or photos you want to send, click Share and look for Quick Share. Here you will have to look for your relative's phone and send it.

As said before, it is common when sending files through apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or even SMS to make files smaller and with this, losing quality in the process.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Siguardlaxy8
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Video get compressed (smaller) in order to send.
When it is small, it will lose its quality.
You can try to use share link instead
werm24
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
is that through Google photos?
Siguardlaxy8
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Click on vid that you want. At the bottom, it will have a share symbol.. select that and select quick share
werm24
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you!
0 Likes
Solution
SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello,

The best way to do it is by using Quick Share, included in Samsung phones. Just select the video or photos you want to send, click Share and look for Quick Share. Here you will have to look for your relative's phone and send it.

As said before, it is common when sending files through apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or even SMS to make files smaller and with this, losing quality in the process.
werm24
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you!
SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
You're welcome! If you don't mind, could you please mark this thread as closed?